Nanopore Stylus is a professional use, cutaneous microneedling, electrical device for the treatment of wrinkles, atrophic scars, hipo- and hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and alopecia. The equipment includes a digital control unit, a handpiece made of aluminum with a pistol shaped ergonomic handle and a sterile single-use titanium needles module.
History of Nanopore Stylus
In 2013, the R&D Department develops, along with Dr. Serrano Nanopore, a non-invasive device, suitable for all skin types and capable of addressing multiple skin problems like wrinkles, stretch marks, pigmentation, scars, and alopecia. In addition, it can be used in any part of the body, even in the most fragile areas such as the eyes, lip and neck.
In 2016, after several improvements of the device—incorporating a new handle without vibrations, new software and more advanced controls and a sophisticated control unit—Mediderma renames the device Nanopore Stylus.
– For the medical professional
· Exceptional speed of treatment: no need of numbing cream; the majority of treatments are carried out in less than 30 minutes; improved rotation of patients in the office and profitability of treatments.
· Superior efficacy: the end point of the treatment is erythema, not pin-point bleeding, and is reached much faster thanks to the speed of the needle (50-150 pulses per second); the power cord allows for increased power and keeps it constant throughout the treatment
· Improved control: the linear treatment techniques improve treatment control; electrical pulse technology allows a more homogeneous and smooth return; horizontal motor prevents vibrations to pass onto the patient’s skin through the needles
· Guaranteed security: the isolation of components guarantees that there will not be cross-contamination; sterile titanium needles reduce risk of allergic reactions
– For your patients
· Practical: it is a fast and convenient treatment; no need for anesthesia
· Painless: recovery time, discomfort and epidermal trauma are minimal thanks to adjustable needle depth and speed
· Fewer complications: the end point is erythema, not pin-point bleeding, and is much faster thanks to the speed of needles (50-150 pulses per second); the depth of needles is adjusted at 0.5 mm (enough to stimulate collagen) and 1.5 mm (to treat stretch marks, scars and other specific body treatments)
· Greater satisfaction among patients
Why Nanopore Stylus?
The Stylus is an ancient writing instrument, revolutionary at the time: a rod which consisted of a sharp end to inscribe letters on a wax-covered tablet and a blunt end to erase them.
Nanopore Stylus also means a new beginning, a technological breakthrough at the service of dermatology with which Mediderma intends to revolutionize skincare.
Nanopore Stylus is extremely versatile, allowing the specialist to “inscribe” and customize Mediderma treatments (firming, moisturizing, exfoliating and skin rejuvenation) in order to adapt to the specific needs of each patient’s skin.
Nanopore Stylus represents a major step forward in a personalized dermatology, more reliable and effective.
COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY
FREE Consultations 917.634.0918